Evans Canadian labeled high performance waterless coolantÂ is engineered specifically for all gasoline and light duty diesel engines, classic to modern production cars. Use in cars, trucks, boatsÂ and light aircraft.
- Boiling Point: 375 degree F.
- Freeze Point: Protects to-40 degree F.
- Corrosive Properties: Unbeatable protection against corrosion and electrolysis.
- Life Span: Protects for life of the engine.
- Prevents Boilover: Evans waterless coolants have a boiling point of 375 degree F and will not vaporize, eliminating boil-over and after-boil.
- Reduces Pressure: Evans waterless coolants generate very low vapor pressures reducing stress on engine cooling system components.
- Canadian label.